Inside: Balloon Quotes to lift your spirits and help you fly!
custodyIt usually goes with a special occasion or a fun conversation! They are the perfect way to spark a smile or bring a whole bunch of bright, joyful emotions.
And sometimes balloons bring us enlightenment and inspiration - letting go of the past and bad emotions, just like letting go of a balloon and holding on to the things you love!
Check out these balloon quotes that are guaranteed to bring your spirits to life.
Balloon phrases to lift your spirits
These fun and festive balloon quotes are perfect for lifting your spirits.
1. Some girls want flowers, I want all the balloons!
2. I tied my heart to a balloon and let it float.
3. "No one can be upset about a balloon" - Winnie the Pooh
4. Live life as a 4-year-old with a needle in a room full of balloons.
5. When they go down, we go up!
6. Let whatever problems you're trying to hide float up into the sky like balloons.
7. Do we fly to the stars?
8. All the hours I spent watching stray balloons disappear into the clouds.
Fly fly away - cute balloon quotes
Just let it all go and enjoy these fun balloon quotes!
9. Love is like a balloon. He'll swim away if you can't hold on.
10. I'm letting go of you to see if you're grabbing me.
11. You are the rope of my balloon.
12. Let go of everything.
13. Dreams and balloons have the same concept!
14. He dreamed that he had to fly.
15. We rise up by lifting others up.
16. You don't need wings to fly. Dreams are all you need.
Balloon phrases that will make you smile
Do you need a little smile? Check out these cute balloon quotes...
17. There's nowhere else to go but up!
18. Happiness is... balloons.
19. Sometimes I get carried away...
20. Adventure is out there!
21. Oh, the places you'll go.
22. I let go so I can be free.
23. Do we fly to the stars?
24. I feel exhausted.
25. Together we will touch the sky.
More phrases that you will love
If you are inspired by these balloon quotes, you will love these other funny quotes.
- Hump Day Zitate- It's Hump Day, or as most of you call it - Wednesday. Maybe you're like us and always have a good laugh, or you just like to party most of the week when you hear the term hump. Either way, it's always fun to celebrate midweek with a bit of encouragement or a raunchy joke.
- good vibes phrases– Good vibes only here, that's how it has to be! Sometimes life can deal you bad cards, but how you handle them matters! With a positive attitude and a kind soul, you can overcome anything life throws your way. If you transmit good vibrations, better vibrations will find you. Check out these 37 good vibes phrases for a happy life!
- The most beautiful phrases of the first anniversary- You managed! It's your first wedding anniversary. Sure, you're still paying for the wedding and trying to make sure you have final thank you notes ready, but you did it. There are so many ups and downs in the first year of marriage, but that's what makes celebrating your first anniversary so special. These first anniversary quotes attempt to capture the humor, love, and everything else that comes from your first holy year of marriage. So take a quote or two and paste them into some text or paste them onto a card.
Is there anything more iconic than celebrating birthdays with a bunch of shiny balloons? Balloons bring back happy memories of parties with loved ones or perhaps memories of your favorite theme park and the balloon you carried from ride to ride.
Balloons are so inspiring to lift people's spirits and brighten their days. Living like a balloon should be your goal... to rise above it and let go of things that no longer serve us.
Here are 73 more fun balloon quotes and Instagram captions to perfectly capture all those sweet moments worth celebrating.
Funny Balloon Quotes
1. “Life is like a balloon; You have to put something into it to get the best possible results.” -William Cranch-Bond.
2. "We're out of control on this crazy globe, narrowly missing the other planets and stars" -Ray Davies
3. We got up likeballoons as we riseanother above.
4. "Nowhere but up!" -Mary Poppins
5. "No one can be mad at a balloon" -Winnie Puuh
6. I tied my heart to a balloon and let it float.
7. I let go so I can be free.
8. “But the true travelers are those who go for the party's sake; their hearts are as light as balloons, they never stray from the path of their destination and always say, 'Let's go' without knowing why.” - Charles Baudelaire
9. “Everyone will think it's stupid!” "Everyone says it's impossible." Guess what? They all work at the balloon factory and they are all wrong." -Seth Godin
10. Love is like a balloon, easy to inflate and fun to watch grow, but hard to let gosee fly away.
11. Problems are like balloons. We let them explode unnecessarily.
12. Goals are like balloons, if you unite your life with them, you can go anywhere.
Popped Balloons Quotes
13. Volleyball is just a more intense version of "don't let the balloon touch the ground."
14. Friends are like balloons, tie them to your heart and never let go.
15. Attitude is like the wind, it can lift you up and carry you like a balloon or drop you on your ass.
16. While I was busy looking at the globe, I noticed an ice cream melting in my hand... I think it's time to appreciate the things we have instead of looking at the things we want.
17. "When you fly around the world in a hot air balloon, don't forget the toilet paper." -Richard Branson
18. “Usually we find it difficult to control our minds. It seems as if our mind is like a balloon in the wind, blown here and there by external circumstances. -Kelsang Gyatso
19. "What is success? It's a toy balloon among children armed with pins." Gene Fowler
20. "I remember having a balloon as a kid and accidentally letting go of the string and watching it float up into the sky until it was gone. And even there's something about it that's a lot like life, you know, it's fleeting and ephemeral." .” -Pete Doctor
21. All I want in life are rainbows, confetti, and a bunch of bright pink balloons.
22. When I was a kid there was nothing better than a water balloon fight!
23. Life is like a balloon: if you never let go, you will never know how high you can go.
24. Next time you're angry, try the following:
Write all your complaints on small pieces of paper.
Put them in various balloons and make them pop.
Place the balloons on the ground.
Delight your senses by stomping on the balloons.
balloon song lyrics
25. Ninety-nine red balloons / Flying in the summer sky. -Chick
26. The ocean has fish / London has a tower / In Holland they have windmills / Many bicycles and pretty flowers / But where, where do they make the balloons? –they could be giants
27. Baby's black balloon makes them fly / I almost fell into that hole in your life / And you don't think about tomorrow / Because you were like me - Goo Goo Dolls
28. The Like Us Play With A Heavy Balloon / Keep up the good work to keep the devil at bay, but he always falls too soon - Fiona Apple
29. Come and meet me in the sky, I'll be waiting for you / And we can't hear what they say / Up in mineglobo, Hot Air Balloon, Hot Air Balloon, Hot Air Balloon - Lily Allen
30. I am a fluttering helium balloon / This afternoon I will take to the air / Tonight I will cause a lunar eclipse / I am a big balloon - Beady Belle
31. Loose balloon, you made the little boy cry / as you flew into the sun -Presidents of the United States of America
32. Oh oh! If you have problems let them go / let them fly, high in the sky like a red balloon / Ah-ooh! Don't let your worries get to you / Let them pass, high in the sky like a red balloon -Charli XCX
33. And I'll be here until the day I die / Nothing could stand in my way / I'd drop anything like a lead balloon / Just to see you, just to see you - Kasey Chambers
34. I Bought a Red Balloon/I Got a Blue Surprise/Hiding in the Red Balloon/My Googly Eyes - Bobby Darin
35. So let's spend / the afternoon in a cold hot air balloon / leave the jacket behind / lean out and touch the treetops above the city - owl town
36. If I had a balloon / I'd give you my balloon / If I had a swing / I'd nudge that swing / So you'd fly like my balloon / So high you'd kiss the moon - Joshua Panda
Instagram captions celebrating balloons
37. Balloons in the air like you don't care!
38. Let go as if I had a handful of balloons.
39. I miss you more than a deflated balloon loses air.
40. Oh, the places you'll go!
41. Up, up and away!
42. Let your dreams fly.
43. Love is in the air.
44. My heart feels like a balloon about to burst!
45. The sky is the limit.
46. You don't need wings to fly.
47. Aim high!
48. Let's get carried away.
Balloon phrases that will make you smile
49. Just think happy thoughts and fly away!
50. I will always be the girl obsessed with balloons.
51. And we'll all float, alright...
52. Never stop looking up.
53. Let the past fly like loose balloons.
54. Together we will touch the sky
55. I have my feet on the ground and my head in the clouds.
56. "Imagination is to love what the gas is to the balloon, what lifts it off the ground" - Letitia Elizabeth Landon.
57. Eat the cake. Buy the balloons. Celebrate your spectacular life!
58. “The soul, light as a feather, fluid as water, innocent as a child, responds to every movement of grace like a floating balloon.” -Jean-Pierre deCaussade
59. "When I hold a water balloon, a lot of things look unnecessarily dry." - Demetri Martin
60. This is where the fun happens!
Balloon quotes in books.
61. "I smiled and chatted, and my mind floated elsewhere, like a balloon with a broken string" -Haruki Murakami
62. "My definition (of a philosopher) is a man in a balloon whose family and friends hold the ropes that bind him to the earth and are trying to pull him down." -Louisa May Alcott
63. “Hope is a helium balloon. It is a wishing lamp that reaches the dark night sky.” -Sharon Weil
64. "Getting forgiveness is like putting all the worst parts of yourself into a balloon and then letting go of that balloon." -Shannon Wiersbitzky
65. “There are moments in life when people need to know when not to let go. Balloons are made to teach little children that.” -Terry Pratchett
66. “If we are two balloons and our direction is up, we have probably found the right person. Our soul mate is the one who gives life to life.” -Richard Bach
67. “But…books are so much more. Some of them are webs; you can feel your way along their threads, but only, in strange, dark corners. Some of them are balloons soaring through the sky : totally autonomous and unattainable, but beautiful to behold.
And some of those, the best ones, are doors.” - Lauren Oliver
68. “All you know is the balloon thinks, Ha, I don't belong to you; and at the same time: Do you have any idea how beautiful the view is from up here? And then, in hindsight, the balloon remembers that it has an insane fear of heights. -Jodi Picoult
69. "We bought balloons, we let them go" - Bret Easton Ellis
70. "Shovels pick up leaves / They are no better than spoons / And sacks full of leaves / Are light as balloons" -Robert Frost
71. “I told my kids that when I die they will shoot balloons into the sky to celebrate my graduation. For me, death is a conclusion." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
72. “Let's give the world to children just for one day
like a balloon of bright and striking colors to play with
let them sing among the stars” – Nazim Hikmet
73. "I believe in exercise. I believe in this carefree globe, the world. I believe in midnight and noon." -Patti Smith